(1) The machine structure is manufactured from high quality Meehanite cast iron heat treated and stress relieved before machining.
(2) Slideways are high frequency hardened and precision ground. Maximum material stability for deformation-free and outstanding wear resistance.
2. Hydraulic Cooling Device
(1) The lubrication system for bearings on grinding wheel spindle regulating wheel spindle and hydraulic system are driven by the same hydraulic pump. A cooling fan is equipped for effectively reducing oil temperature.
3. Pressure Switch
(1) When starting the grinding wheel and regulating wheel spindle this pressure switch allows starting only when oil enters into bearings thereby providing safety protection for the spindle bearings.
Regulating wheel is driven by AC servo motor.
4. Lubrication System
(1) The automatic lubricator provides lubrication to the grinding wheel spindle.
(2) All slideways are lubricated by a centralized lubrication system ensuring proper lubrication and feeding accuracy.
5. Slide Table
(1) Upper slide swiveling is easy and accurate to adjust for making the machine suitable for infeeding grinding. Also it allows grinding for a varied diameter of workpieces. The Upper slide with +5°~ -5° swiveling allows taper grinding by using infeed grinding mode.
(2) With thrufeed grinding the upper slide provides a surface contact adjustment between the workpiece and grinding wheel. Swiveling adjustment range is +5°~ -3°.
(3) Dovetailed slideway on the upper slide features smooth and accurate feeding and is lubricated by a centralized lubricator.
(4) Lower slide moves on “ Λ ” shaped and double-wedged ways. The slideways are hardened and precision ground. They feature smooth movement and properly protected to prevent dust from entering. Micro. feed adjustment unit is 0.001 mm to meet high accuracy requirements for all workpieces.
(5) The slideways on the slide unit are coated with Turcite-B for superior wear resistance and smooth movement.
6. Dresser for regulating wheel & Grinding Wheel (For l Axis)
(1) Dresser structure is manufactured from alloy cast iron and is hear treated for wear resistance.
(2) Hydraulically operated dressing motion.
(3) Variable dressing speed.
(4) Dresser stand for regulating wheel can be adjusted to suit workpiece requirements assuring high cylindrical accuracy.
7. Lubrication Oil Recycle
(1) Lubrication oil for all slideways flow return through brass tubes to oil collecting tanks. This not only helps to maintain a clean working area but also meets ISO-14000 environmental protection requirements.
8. Stable Grinding Wheel Auto Dressing Unit
(1) The lower slideways of the grinding wheel dressing unit is of a concave dovetail structure. This combines with extra-large sideways for greatly upgrading the stability of the grinding wheel unit.
Controls: Fanuc or Mitsubishi
Standard grinding range(Dia.)
Capacity increases with special arrangement
Grinding wheel size(O.D. x width x I.D.)
Grinding wheel speed
Grinding wheel motor
20HP x 4P
Regulating Wheel size (O.D. x width x I.D.)
Regulating wheel speed
Regulating wheel motor
3.5KW servo motor
Regulating wheel tilt angle
Regulating wheel swivel angle
Upper slide feed graduation
Upper slide micro-feed graduation
Lower slide feed graduation
Lower slide micro-feed graduation
Trimming device graduation
Hydraulic pump motor
1 HP x 4P
Coolant pump motor
1/4HP x 2P
1. Regulating wheel and flange (1 set) (mounted on machine) 2. Grinding wheel and flange (1 set) (mounted on machine) 3. CNC Control (1 set) 4. Infeed work rest (1 set) and carbide blade (1 pc) 5. Thrufeed work rest (1 set) and carbide blade (1 pc) 6. Standard coolant system (1 set) 7. Diamond tools (2 pcs) (mounted on machine) 8. Work lamp (1 set) (mounted on machine) 9. Tool box and Kits (1 set)
1. Wheel balancing stand and arbor 2. Manual feeder for infeed grinding (up and down) 3. Hydraulic work ejector (infeed grinding) 4. Automatic loading attachment (thrufeed grinding) (Ø5-20 mm L100-600 mm) 5. Automatic feeder for thrufeed grinding (hopper type) (Ø2-8 mm L50-180 mm) 6. Automatic unloading attachment (thrufeed grinding) 7. Supporter for long bar grinding 8. Magnetic coolant separator 9. Magnetic with paper filter 10. Hydrocyclone coolant separator 11. Auto. Loading and unloading attachment (infeed grinding) 12. Vibratory feeder (thrufeed grinding) 13. Large work rest (thrufeed grinding) L:250 – 500 mm